2018 PSF Jamfest
Hosted by Penn State Fayette Athletics
Facility and Visiting Information:
Events will take place in one of three gymnasium facilities on campus. The Main Arena and Auxiliary gym are located in Community Center Building and (ARC) Athletic and Recreation Center (formerly Maltho gym) is within walking distance from the Community Center Building. Upon entering main entrance, all traffic will be directed to the right. Guests are encouraged to park in the Community Center or student parking lots. The ARC building provides no adjacent parking drop off. Drop off accommodations for disabled guests will be facilitated by on-site security. Additionally, traffic and parking signs will be available for guidance. Campus address provided below.
GPS Address Main Location
Penn State Fayette Eberly Campus (3 Gyms)
2201 University Drive
Lemont Furnace, Pa 15456
WARNING: PENN STATE SECURITY WILL TICKET PEOPLE IN UNATHORIZED PARKING AREAS NO PARKING ON GRASS
- All teams must arrive 30 minutes prior to scheduled start time.
- Games may start earlier than scheduled times.
- Late arrival will not entitle a team to a warmup time as every intention is placed on maintaining a smooth tournament operation and agenda.
- Sunday’s schedule will be posted onsite.
- ALL coaches must sign-in at main concession stand and pick up your packet (2 coaches per team will be admitted for free).
- Coaches will be responsible to know their Sunday matchup schedule.
- Coaches will be required to fill out team’s score sheets before game in numerical order.
- ALL TEAMS MUST PROVIDE A SCORE KEEPER.
- Teams listed first on schedule are designated HOME and will be responsible for bookkeeping. *It is recommended that each team provides a scorekeeper at all scheduled games.
- Additionally, we suggest teams provide their own basketballs with clear markings of team ownership. *Penn State Fayette will not be responsible for any lost or stolen belongings.
For Spectators and Visitors:
- ADMISSION: ADULTS $5 & STUDENTS $3.
- Concessions will be located in the cafeteria of Community Center Building (Main gym area)
- Smaller concessions may be provided at other locations.
Official schedule and pool sheet brackets will be posted onsite in the Community Center.